National Housing and Construction Company Ltd is a private limited company registered under the Companies Act.
The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
“To use home ownership to enhance household wealth and living standards for every Ugandan.”
“To create the reality of home ownership in well planned permanent built environments.”
OUR CORE VALUES:
We shall strive to ensure quality in everything we do through the following values;
- Customer Satisfaction : we shall place a premium on the customer’s voice
- Integrity: in our processes, systems and practices working with fairness and transparency
- Teamwork and passion: working as one with energy and love
- People excellence: exceptional people practices and professionalism
- Environmental sustainability: promoting environmentally sound practices
To boost home ownership.
To become the preferred housing provider.
To raise the public profile of the company.
To increase the return on assets/capital.
To influence public policy on housing.
To develop a cadre of competitive housing professionals.
To strengthen relationships with our stakeholders and industry actors
– See more at: http://www.nhcc.co.ug/about_us/vision-mission-core-values#sthash.PoAl4LWb.dpuf
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.