Diamond ICT, based in Kampala, Uganda, was founded in 2006 by German ICT professionals to support African countries moving forward into the world of modern technologies.
Diamond ICT is mainly dealing in four fields:
- Expert consulting in the ICT sector and connected industrial sectors
- Development of web-based project databases, based upon PHP and MySQL
- Initiation, implementation and evaluation of ICT-related projects
- Training and capacity building in the field of ICT, with a focus on the development of practical skills.
Since 2006, Diamond ICT has initiated and implemented various ICT-related projects in collaboration with national and international partners and stakeholders, such as:
- Uganda Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES)
- Uganda Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (MoICT)
- Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)
- Uganda Association of Private Vocational Institutions (UGAPRIVI)
- European Union (EU)
- Swisscontact – Organization of the Swiss private sector for development cooperation
- KfW – German Development Bank
Some of the projects we have supported can be found by using the links on the left-hand side.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.