To achieve a leadership position as the preferred local /regional air operator in Uganda, providing the highest quality services for air charter & scheduled flights, delivering optimum shareholder value while creating career opportunities for employees.
In working to provide its clients with the best services in the region, Eagle Air maintains the following basic standards in its technical operations
- Eagle Air Insurance cover include Passengers, third parties, crew and aircraft. The standard of this is in excess of the Chicago Convention for executive charters a combined single limit of up to 100m dollar is available..
- Eagle Air operation is regulated by the Ugandan CAA/ICAO standard
- Eagle Air has been certified by external auditor including Hart Aviation, Australian Total Group and Africom and have been approved to carry out operation for their clients
- All four of our 19-seaters are two-man crew certified.
- Eagle Air will not fly into any airport/airfield unless it deems it safe for the proposed operation.
- All Eagle Air Captains are ATPL rated
- All pilots must be type rated for the aircraft which is to be used.
- Eagle Air has USD $15 000 000 insurance cover for each of its flights.
- Eagle has in place an Environmental Health and Safety Policy Statement(EHS)
All Eagle Air Captains are trained in the following:
- APTL rated
- Crew Resource Management
- DG ( Dangerous Goods)
- Emergency Procedures and Equipment
- FA ( First Aid Trainings)
- Simulator Trainings
- Safety Management System
- Aircraft type flight and ground trainings.
Eagle Air has an EHS Policy in place.
You will get a tailored made product at Eagle Air to suit your requirements in executive charters. Being located in the centre of Africa in a weather and people friendly atmosphere , you will find East Africa and Uganda the most excellent. Eagle Air is able to provide Cargo flights, Aerial survey and Medical evacuation jointly with health service providers , Airport handling among others. Eagle Air is a leading service provider to meet your excellent and flight needs. Eagle Air endevours to grow and train young aviators in flying, maintenance and management of the aviation.
Eagle Air’s Success Story;
Eagle Air success story started in 1994 with one leased aircraft and subsequently a twin engine serving western region on a regular basis. Today the airline has grown to 5 twin engine and a single engine controlling a wide market in the region.
To enhance safety and standards Eagle Air has invested in a multi billion hangar project which will house all checks to do with all security of the aircraft maintenance. The hangar facility will be available with all aircraft enhancing local maintenance skills.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.